Accounting Officer (m/f/d)
For our aerospace customer at the Ottobrunn site, we are looking for an accounting clerk (m/f/d). The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a accounting clerk (m/f/d) and the main tasks are:
- Applies financial processes and tools, processes involving financial flows and transactions, local legal and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Applies specific finance and transactional knowledge in key finance processes
- Supports in the definition of structures and principles ensuring harmonization with other entities as required
- Defines the accounting structure and principles for general accounting and other financial and administrative transactions and supports the harmonization with subsidiaries
- Completed training as a financial accountant
- Professional experience as an accountant (at least over 5 years)
- A reliable person with exact procedur
- The ability of a person to work in the team tasks together, to support each other as well as the willingness to compromise
- at least advanced Professional experience in the field of accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting is required at least 5 years in the field of balance sheets is an advantage Knowledge of international contractual relations desirable
- MS-Office, SAP - FI (Finance)
- Language skills German at least business and fluent English
- Attractive working environment with good prospects
- Long-standing partnerships with renowned nationwide companies
- Takeover of opportunities in customer operation
- Permanent employment contract
- Employee Events
- Performance-related salary conditions
- If required, free work clothes(UVEX or Engelbert and Strauss)
- Exciting working environment with good prospects
- Personal support and qualified advice
- Suitable training measures as part of your activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
Are you interested in a versatile and demanding challenge? Then please apply preferably via our "Apply Online", stating your earliest possible starting date. Then you can simply enter your contact details and upload your CV. You only need 1 minute for this. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team by phone at 089 24 88 158 - 0.
As a personnel service provider, RWL GmbH processes your personal data automatically for the application process and forwards the posted data to potential employers in the form of an applicant profile. By sending your data, you agree to this. After completion of the application process, your data will be deleted after 6 months at the latest. Of course, you can arrange for an earlier deletion of your data. To do so, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com with the note of the deletion of your data.
RWL GmbH is a successful personnel service provider with over 30 years of competent experience. We work nationwide for well-known companies from the aviation, automotive, finance & office sectors in personnel leasing and direct placement. Our individual advice ensures that our candidates find the job that suits them best.
Jetzt BewerbenZur Detailansicht
In 30 Jahren haben wir viele Themen und Probleme gelöst und Nähe zum Markt und den Kunden aufgebaut. Wir konzentrieren uns auf Branchen und Bereiche, die wir seit 30 Jahren aus Erfahrung kennen.